Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What's your horse's personality?

So after my last long, loooong post, I figured it was a good idea to post a much shorter post that's all fun and no ramble. ;)

My gf and I took horse personality tests for all of our (yes, I said "our," take a picture and frame it!) horses. It was quite entertaining and most of the time, the results were spot on. The only one I wasn't completely sure about was Sophie's result, but then again, I have difficulty communicating with and understanding Sophie, sooo... A disconnect in understanding personality (and therefore verifying accuracy of this cute little test) could also be present.

Check it out:

Emma--DECF (Dominant Energetic Curious Friendly)

The Rock Star
Rock Stars are confident and charismatic. They are expressive and strong minded. They love to show you what they know but are hard to get to focus on the small details of the task. They are found in many competitive arenas, usually at the top of their field.

Sophie--DLAF (Dominant Lazy Afraid Friendly)

The Accountant
Slow, steady and determined describes this personality. They do not need excitement or fanfare. They like predictability. They want you to have a plan and stick to it. The friendship is important to them, so it is important for them to be honored and appreciated.

Happy--SLCF (Submissive Lazy Curious Friendly)

The Steady Eddy
If you are a novice or amateur, this is the horse for you. They are quiet and predictable, loving and engaging, willing to learn new things, willing to hang out with you and do nothing. This is not your big ego, career-oriented horse. They are happy to just be. Consistent and loyal, all you need to do is enjoy!

See your horse's personality here.

Oh, and my gf thought I made her sound like a demanding, um, "female dog" in my last post, so I'm just clarifying (for her benefit) that she is not. That was for purposes of fun only, not a criticism of her character.

There. See? All better.

:]

3 comments:

Olly said...

I took a mental picture. I'll frame it and hang it up beside all the other pictures of you. I can't wait until I get it on "mental audio". ;]

I love you. I don't think I tell you that enough J. Thanks for being you. The girls send their love, and Theo of course.

On my email account there are some cute pictures of the Draft Mare. You're more than welcome to take them for any blog posts. :)

Anonymous said...

So taking that test! <3

Anonyma said...

DiJ-
I'd love to know what Clyde and Key score as!